The VAC closed-loop current sensors with magnetic field probes feature a cost-effective high-precision current measurement. The electronics of the new VAC current sensors are concentrated almost entirely in a new IC, which is a common development with a leading semiconductor manufacturer.
Some of the new types are smaller than previous VAC sensors but all of them offer the detection of high maximum and continuous currents. The new VAC sensors can be used 1:1 in many customer applications without adaptations.
- rated currents of 6 A to 200 A and peak currents up to + 390 A in compact designs
- types for + 5 Volt power supply with voltage output. optionally internal or external reference voltage
- types for +/- 12 … 15 Volt power supply with current output
- very good measuring accuracy, minimum DC offset with very low hysteresis
- negligible output noise or periodic signal at zero input
- very low temperature dependence and long-term drift of the output variable
- low rise time, wide frequency range
- low-cost constructions
- compatible dimensions and pinning
- new reflow - solderable types (paste-to-pin)